Ham and Swiss Stromboli
Super fast, family friendly sandwich loaf.
- One 11-ounce tube refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 6 whole green onions, sliced
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1½ cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.
Unroll the dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Place the ham over the dough to within 1/2-inch of the edges; sprinkle with onions, bacon and cheese. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with the long side. Pinch seam to seal and tuck the ends under. Place seam-side-down on the baking sheet.
With a sharp knife, cut several ¼-inch deep slits on top of the loaf. Bake 26 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly before slicing. Serve warm.