Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Perfect for chocolate chip cookie dough lovers!
- 2½ cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) melted butter
- Three 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1¾ cups miniature chocolate chips, divided
BAKE THE CHEESECAKE:
Set the pan on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 50 minutes or until the center is about set. Run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen. Cool at room temperature for 1 hour. Cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours (or overnight).
When ready to serve, carefully remove the side of the pan and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the top.