Slow Cooker Pork Burritos
Super easy slow cooker recipe that's appealing to the whole family!
- 3 to 4 pound pork shoulder
- One 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- One 1-ounce package taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 8 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- desired toppings: shredded cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, refried beans, rice, guacamole
Place all ingredients in the slow cooker insert (except tortillas and fixings). Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Remove the pork from the slow cooker and shred it between two forks. Stir it back through the juices in the slow cooker.
Serve the pork in tortillas-build with toppings and wrap into burritos.