Blackberry Lemonade Popsicles
This is such a refreshing summer treat.
- ½ cup superfine sugar (or just whir your regular sugar in the blender or food processor a few times)
- ¾ cup water
- 1½ cups prepared lemonade (store bought is okay)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ cup blackberries (about 35 to 40 blackberries is good)
Mix sugar and water in a small pan and heat over low-heat. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Set aside to cool completely.
2. Mix sugar syrup, lemonade, and lemon juice in a pitcher. Divide the berries between your popsicle molds. Pour the lemonade mixture into the molds. Insert sticks and freeze until completely frozen. Eat!