Cupcakes for dinner! Sort of 🙂
- 1½ cups marinara sauce
- 36 regular sized cheese ravioli (uncooked)
- ½ pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1½ cups grated mozzarella cheese,
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick spray.
Place a spoonful of the sauce in each muffin tin. Place 2 ravioli on top of the sauce in each tin. Then sprinkle a small spoonful of meat, then mozzarella cheese. Repeat with sauce, one ravioli, meat and cheese. Sprinkle the Parmesan on top.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the cupcakes are bubbling around the edges. Scoop out and serve!
- *I use the refrigerated Buitoni brand of ravioli. If you use bigger ravioli, you may want to only use one in each layer.