Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos
Super easy recipe for cookie dough lovers!
- 3/4 cup (1½ sticks) salted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour (see Recipe Notes below)
- One 10-ounce bag miniature chocolate chips, divided
- 40 Oreo cookies
MAKE THE COOKIE DOUGH:
In a large bowl, use an electric hand mixer to combine the butter, sugars and salt. Mix in the milk and vanilla. Sprinkle in the flour and mix in. Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
Divide the Oreo cookies in half (use a sharp knife to split them easily in half). Do this carefully so you don't break the cookies!
Scoop 1 tablespoon of cookie dough onto each half, then place the matching Oreo on top and squish together. Roll the sides in additional mini chips. Place on a platter, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve!
- *To eliminate any dangers of using raw flour, toast your flour in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F. Then it will be safe to use in an uncooked cookie dough recipe like this one.