Easy Baked Garlic Shrimp
This is a quick and easy, delicious dinner that is perfect for busy weeknights.
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon (or more) finely chopped fresh rosemary
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place shrimp in a large bowl and toss with olive oil and garlic.
Spread the shrimp out onto the prepared pan. It's okay if they are snuggled next to each other. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, depending on the size of your shrimp. The shrimp will curl up and turn pink when done.