Tater Tot Casserole
The ultimate comfort food dinner!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, diced
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- 1½ cups frozen corn
- One 10.5 ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
- One 10.5-ounce can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 32 ounces tater tots
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13-inch pan with nonstick spray; set aside.
In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef until slightly pink. Add in the diced onions and cook until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
In a large bowl, combine the canned soups with the beef mixture. Spread it evenly into the prepared pan. Top with green beans and corn. Sprinkle the cheese evenly on top. Place frozen tater tots on top of the cheese.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until the tater tots are golden.