Chocolate Cake Mix M&M Cookies
Super easy, favorite cookie recipe!
- One 15.25-ounce box chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&M's (plus more for the top)
In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the cake mix, oil, eggs and vanilla until well-combined. Stir in 1 cup of the M&M's. Cover the bowl and chill for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silpat mats.
Roll the dough into balls and place the balls two inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Flatten the balls slightly with the palm of your hand, and dot the tops of the cookies with additional M&M's.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes- just until set.
- You can use regular sized M&M's or miniature M&M's.