Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
A super easy warm dip to make for a party!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped chicken breast
- 1 whole green onion, sliced thinly
In a medium saucepan, heat the cream cheese, hot sauce and Ranch dressing over medium-low heat until melted and combined.
Sprinkle in the cheddar cheese a little at a time, and stir until it is melted and smooth.
Stir in the chicken.
To serve, spoon the hot melted cheese dip in to a bowl or a small warming crock and surround it with things for dipping- chips, celery and/or crackers.
- OPTION: replace the Ranch dressing with blue cheese dressing and sprinkle blue cheese crumbles on top.