Here’s a very fudgy Nutella Brownies recipe made with just a few ingredients. These are the best chocolate hazelnut brownies!
Are you a fan of fudgy brownies? If the answer is yes, then these are a great brownie for you to try. These brownies turn out to have perfect, crinkly tops. But when you bite into them, you’re going to get a nice and tender interior and a major rush of chocolate. They’re so delicious!
RecipeBoy Brooks first shared these brownies with you in 2019. They have been re-photographed to share with you again today.
- all purpose flour
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- unsalted butter
How to make Nutella Brownies:
The complete, printable recipe is at the end of this post.
Cool in the pan for a couple of hours. Cut into squares and serve. Store in a covered container.
What is Nutella?
For those of you who may not be familiar with the product, Nutella is a delicious chocolate hazelnut spread. It’s sold in a jar near the peanut butter, and you can use it to add to desserts or spread on graham crackers or eat it by the spoonful! There are other brands of chocolate hazelnut spread, and you are welcome to use any brand that you can find.
The interior of these Nutella Brownies is dark and moist, showing the presence of that chocolatey Nutella. Do you prefer an inside piece or an edge? I like to cut the edges off, eat those, and then cut the rest of the brownies so they’re all inside pieces!
Make a batch of these Nutella Brownies today. I think you’ll be pretty happy with how they turn out. I cut mine into pieces and pop them into plastic baggies so we can store them in the freezer for daily munching. They freeze and defrost well. Enjoy!
The Best Brownie Recipes:
- Best Oreo Brownies
- Blizzard Brownies
- Crinkle Top Brownies
- Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Mint Fudge Stuffed Brownies
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Nutella
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted & cooled slightly
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Spray an 8x8 inch pan with nonstick spray, then line it with parchment paper, allowing the paper to extend over two opposite sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and salt.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the Nutella, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth. With the mixer running on low, add the flour mixture in two parts, alternating with the melted butter.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out fairly clean. I found them to be just right at about 32 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for a couple of hours. Cut into squares and serve. Store in a covered container.