Who loves to nibble on cookie dough? I certainly do! Here’s a delicious recipe for Cookie Dough S’Mores!
This recipe for Cookie Dough S’Mores is a unique twist on traditional s’mores. Regular s’mores were said to be created by the Girl Scout Troop of America in the early 1900’s. This cookie dough edition is a brand new way to make the legendary campfire treat.
RecipeBoy Brooks first shared this recipe back in 2012. It’s being re-shared today in 2023 with new photos.
This recipe comes from the Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook. You need to know that the recipes in this cookbook are totally SAFE to eat- there are no eggs in the cookie dough that make up these recipes. And you can heat-treat the flour to make that safe too. This means that you can eat cookie dough without the danger of getting sick from eating raw eggs. That is truly awesome.
- unsalted butter
- white sugar
- light brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- milk or cream
- all purpose flour
- graham cracker sheets
- milk chocolate bars
How to make eating raw flour safe:
Toast your flour in the oven before using in this recipe. You’ll just put the flour in a pan and toast it at 350 degrees. F. for 5 minutes. That will kill any potential bacteria in the flour, and you can feel safe to use it in an uncooked cookie dough recipe.
How to make Cookie Dough S’Mores:
The complete, printable recipe is at the end of this post.
Prepare the cookie dough:
Gently press until the marshmallow begins to ooze out the sides. Let sit for 30 seconds to soften and melt the chocolate a bit.
Now they are ready to eat! The (egg-free) cookie dough adds a unique flavor to these s’mores. They’re so yummy. Enjoy!
Favorite S’Mores Treats:
- S’Mores Dip
- S’Mores Milkshake
- Golden Grahams S’Mores Bars
- No Bake S’Mores Cheesecake Bars
- S’Mores Bars
Cookie Dough S'Mores
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream
- ½ cup all-purpose flour (heat treated- SEE NOTES BELOW)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 12 graham cracker sheets, carefully broken in half
- Two (1.55-ounce) bars milk chocolate
- 12 marshmallows
- Prepare the cookie dough: In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the butter and sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy (2 to 3 minutes). Add the vanilla and milk. Mix in the flour and salt and beat on low speed until incorporated.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of dough onto 12 of the graham cracker halves. Break the chocolate bars into 12 equal pieces, and center one piece atop each mound of cookie dough
- Toast the marshmallows over an open flame until golden brown. Place a hot marshmallow on top of the cookie dough and chocolate and top with remaining graham crackers. Gently press until the marshmallow begins to ooze out the sides. Let sit for 30 seconds to soften and melt the chocolate. Eat!
- How to HEAT TREAT flour to make it safe for consumption: Toast your flour in the oven before using in this recipe. You’ll just put the flour in a pan and toast it at 350 degrees. F. for 5 minutes. That will kill any potential bacteria in the flour, and you can feel safe to use it in an uncooked cookie dough recipe.