Today, I have a very special recipe to share with you guys. I made this Twix Bar Cheesecake Pie was for a local pie contest.
And I won the pie contest!
I got a blue ribbon for my Twix Bar Cheesecake Pie (first place) and I’m proud of it! We loved this recipe so much that I made it for the second time on Memorial Day for my other good buddy’s birthday party. At his celebration the pie got devoured by kids and adults who are obviously Twix Bar fans. I’ve also made a Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Pie!
How do you make a Twix Bar Cheesecake Pie?
Before you start the pie, you have to sample a few Oreos to make sure they aren’t poisonous.
And while you’re at it, you should probably sample a Twix Bar too.
Mix Oreo crumbs and melted butter together and press it into a pie plate.
Your hands might get a little dirty, well… maybe a lot.
Here is the filling and crust. Ready for the oven.
Ooohh! Caramel! After you bake the cheesecake, top it with caramel, chocolate sauce, and chopped Twix Bars.
This is a good picture of the pie that is paradise.
Extreme close-up! Mmmm! Yummy!
If you are a candy bar and a cheesecake lover, this is a pie that you definitely need to try! And if you really like this pie, then you’ll most likely enjoy trying this Blueberry Cheesecake Pie too!
Even a kid can make it. Like me!
Here are a few more pie recipes you might enjoy:
- No Bake Nutella Pie by Recipe Boy
- Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie by A Family Feast
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Pie by Recipe Boy
- No Bake Cannoli Cream Pie by Mother Thyme
Twix Bar Cheesecake Pie
- 20 whole OREO cookies with creme filling
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups chopped Twix candy bars (16 "fun size")
- chocolate syrup
- caramel syrup
- 6 "fun size" Twix candy bars, chopped
PREPARE THE CRUST:
- Crush Oreos (either in a plastic bag or in a food processor) and mix with melted butter. Use your fingers to press into a 9-inch pie dish; place into the freezer for about 30 minutes, or until firm.
PREPARE THE FILLING:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. With an electric mixer in a large bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar and eggs until mixture is smooth. Stir in chopped Twix bars. Pour into frozen pie crust. Bake until set, 35 to 45 minutes; let cool.
- When pie is completely cooled, drizzle with chocolate and caramel syrup and garnish with more chopped Twix bars. Chill until firm.