Twix Bar Cheesecake Pie
Today, I have a very special recipe to share with you guys. I made this Twix Bar Cheesecake Pie was for a local pie contest.
Watch the short video showing you how to make this recipe, then scroll to the bottom of this post and print out the recipe so you can make it at home.
And I won the pie contest!
I got a blue ribbon for my Twix Bar Cheesecake Pie (first place) and I’m proud of it! We loved this recipe so much that I made it for the second time on Memorial Day for my other good buddy’s birthday party. At his celebration the pie got devoured by kids and adults who are obviously Twix Bar fans.
How do you make a Twix Bar Cheesecake Pie?
Before you start the pie, you have to sample a few Oreos to make sure they aren’t poisonous.
And while you’re at it, you should probably sample a Twix Bar too.
Mix Oreo crumbs and melted butter together and press it into a pie plate.
Your hands might get a little dirty, well… maybe a lot.
Here is the filling and crust. Ready for the oven.
Ooohh! Caramel! After you bake the cheesecake, top it with caramel, chocolate sauce, and chopped Twix Bars.
This is a good picture of the pie that is paradise.
Extreme close-up! Mmmm! Yummy!
If you are a candy bar and a cheesecake lover, this is a pie that you definitely need to try!
Even a kid can make it. Like me!
Here are a few more pie recipes you might enjoy:
- No Bake Nutella Pie by Recipe Boy
- Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie by A Family Feast
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Pie by Recipe Boy
- No Bake Cannoli Cream Pie by Mother Thyme
Twix Bar Cheesecake Pie
- 20 Oreo cookies (with creme filling)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 16 chopped Twix "Fun Size" Candy Bars (2 cups total)
- chocolate syrup
- caramel syrup
- 6 chopped Twix "Fun Size" Candy Bars
- Prepare the crust: Crush Oreos (either in a plastic bag or in a food processor) and mix with melted butter. Use your fingers to press into a 9-inch pie dish; place into the freezer for about 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Prepare the filling: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. With an electric mixer in a large bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar and eggs until mixture is smooth. Stir in chopped Twix bars. Pour into frozen pie crust. Bake until set, 35 to 45 minutes; let cool.
- When pie is completely cooled, drizzle with chocolate and caramel syrup and garnish with more chopped Twix bars. Chill until firm.