Snickerdoodle Cookie Butter is a lovely twist on classic Biscoff cookie butter. It’s delicious!
Snickerdoodle Cookie Butter
If you’re a pretty avid fan of snickerdoodle cookies, you’ll probably enjoy experimenting with this snickerdoodle cookie butter too. It’s all kinds of amazing. Picture cookies blended up into a condiment that can be enjoyed however you’d like. It’s even delicious by the spoonful. And it makes a great gift too! If you really love snickerdoodles, you’ll probably love my snickerdoodle blondies and my snickerdoodle cheesecake cake recipes too!
- snickerdoodle cookies
- canned coconut milk
- powdered sugar
- ground cinnamon
✏️How to make Snickerdoodle Cookie Butter:
The complete, printable recipe is at the end of this post.
In the bowl of a food processor, add chopped cookies and process. With the motor running, add ⅓ cup coconut milk. Add more, as needed, until the spread is smooth and thick. Gradually pulse in up to 2 teaspoons powdered sugar (taste as you go, and stop when sweet enough!)
Transfer the cookie butter to a jar, and refrigerate for up to two weeks.
★How to Store:
Homemade cookie butter should be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week. Let stand at room temperature before using as the chilling process will make the cookie butter firm. It will be better for spreading or spooning when it has softened up a bit.
➡️Recipe Tips and Variations:
- Be sure to process the cookies in the food processor until they are very well ground. You don’t want big chunks of cookies in your cookie butter!
- Add more cinnamon to make your snickerdoodle cookie butter more cinnamon-flavored.
- Try this recipe using sugar cookies instead of snickerdoodles!
- Use homemade snickerdoodles for this recipe, or buy them at a bakery.
✔️What to do with Snickerdoodle Cookie Butter:
- Swirl of spoonful of it in your oatmeal.
- Eat it by the spoonful.
- Spread on toast or English muffins
- Spread on French toast.
- Dip apple slices in your snickerdoodle cookie butter!
- Add a spoonful of it to snickerdoodle smoothies to make them taste even more like snickerdoodles!
❤️Why I love this recipe:
- Snickerdoodles are the best cookies ever, so turning them into a condiment is the best idea ever!
- This is a fun recipe for gifting during the holidays.
- Snickerdoodle cookie butter is a great treat to bring out when you have guests. They won’t be expecting anything so unique and delicious!
Favorite Cookie Recipes:
- Cheesecake Cookies
- Nutella Cookies
- Banana Pudding Cookies
- Chewy Gingerbread Cookies
- Brownie Fudge Bomb Cookies
Snickerdoodle Cookie Butter
- 2 cups chopped snickerdoodle cookies
- ⅓ to ½ cup canned coconut milk, warmed
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- dash ground cinnamon
- In the bowl of a food processor, add chopped cookies and process. With the motor running, add ⅓ cup coconut milk. Add more, as needed, until the spread is smooth and thick. Gradually pulse in up to 2 teaspoons powdered sugar (taste as you go, and stop when sweet enough!)
- Transfer the cookie butter to a jar, and refrigerate for up to two weeks.
- Uses for Snickerdoodle Cookie Butter: spread on toast or English muffins, use it as a dip for gingerbread cookies or apple slices, stir it into oatmeal or hot chocolate or make a snickerdoodle cookie milkshake!