This week I made Corn on the Cob with Bacon Butter. And I just LOVE my bacon! 🙂 I made this when some cousins and my Grandma came over to have dinner with us and they all loved it. In our new neighborhood, we have a lot of farmers markets where we can get fresh fruit and veggies. We got the corn there!
Oh yum yum. The bacon butter tastes amazing! (That is, if you like bacon)
Here I am fishing at a pond. Fishing is one of my favorite hobbies and I’m so excited that we moved somewhere that has lakes and ponds to fish in!
Mt. Rose!!! This is where I will be spending my winters! This winter I’ll start my journey to become the best snowboarder on the mountain. But… that might take a while. 😉
Kids usually like corn, but if they don’t, try putting bacon butter on the corn. I never thought of putting bacon on corn until now. Trust me. Its AMAZING. This corn is really good for family events.
And even a kid can put bacon on corn… Like Me!
Corn on the Cob with Bacon Butter
- 5 ears fresh corn on the cob (husked removed and rinsed)
- 8 to 10 strips of bacon (cooked and crumbled or finely chopped)
- ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Drop the cobs in and cook 5 to 8 minutes, just until the corn is done. (You can also grill the corn if you're into that.)
- Mix butter and chopped bacon in a small bowl.
- Serve the corn covered in bacon butter.