Gummy Worm Mud Cups are a simple and fun treat that every parent should make with their kids at least once!
This dessert has worms in it. Don’t worry! They’re not real worms. I know this dessert might look a little “iffy” to adults. It’s more of a kid dessert, really. Kids get this stuff!
This is a very simple recipe. There are only three ingredients: chocolate pudding, crushed Oreo cookies, and gummy worms.
Be sure to sample some gummy worms, just to make sure that their aren’t any real worms in the bowl!
The first step is mashing the Oreo cookies. You don’t really need a food processor for this. Just put the Oreos in a large zip baggie and smash away!
How to make Gummy Worm Mud Cups:
Sprinkle crushed Oreos into the bottom of each cup. Add chocolate pudding next. Add a couple of gummy worms to each cup (so it looks like they’re squirming around in mud!) Sprinkle more Oreos on top of that.
Then you can add more pudding and more gummy worms to finish it off.
Gummy Worm Mud Cups
- 12 whole Oreos, crushed
- One small box instant chocolate pudding, made according to package instructions
- lots of gummy worms
- Take out four cups (glass or plastic). Sprinkle crushed Oreos in the bottom of each cup.
- Spoon chocolate pudding on top of the Oreos in each cup.
- Add a couple of gummy worms to each cup.
- Then sprinkle on more Oreos, add more pudding and top with more gummy worms. Eat!