This 3 Ingredient Peach Cobbler is the easiest dessert you can make!
This recipe calls for three easy-to-find ingredients. Yes, even in this day and age of empty store shelves… you should be able to find the ingredients needed for this recipe. I had read about cake mix cobblers before, and I finally decided to give it a go. The three of us in my family loved this easy 3 Ingredient Peach Cobbler recipe. It literally only takes about 10 minutes to put together, and it’s so delicious!
How to make 3 Ingredient Peach Cobbler:
You’ll need only three ingredients: one box of yellow cake mix, 2 cans of sliced peaches in light syrup and 1 stick of butter. That’s it! If you like cinnamon, you might want a little bit of sugar and cinnamon to sprinkle on top (but that’s optional).
Scroll to the end of this post to print out the complete recipe. You’ll put half of the dry cake mix in your dish. Then you’ll top that cake mix with the peaches and their liquid and give it all a little stir.
The rest of the cake mix is then sprinkled on top, and the whole thing is given another stir.
Finally, you’ll melt one stick (1/2 cup) of butter and drizzle it on top. I add a little cinnamon and sugar on top since I like the flavor of peaches with cinnamon, but that’s totally optional.
It bakes in the oven for 45 to 50 minutes- until everything is golden and bubbly. My expectations were pretty low for how this 3 Ingredient Peach Cobbler recipe would turn out, but I was extremely impressed. I usually bake things from scratch, but this cake mix cobbler was a delightful surprise.
The result is a gooey, cakey peach cobbler. If you’ve ever tasted gooey butter cake, it’s a lot like that but with peaches baked into it.
I suggest serving it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It’s so good!!
Need some comfort food right now? I suggest you try this one. There’s a whole lot of comfort in 3 Ingredient Peach Cobbler. And I would think it would be pretty easy to substitute other canned fruits to make different varieties of cake mix cobbler. Let us know what you think!
Here are a few more easy dessert recipes you might like to try:
- S’Mores Bars
- Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Fudge
- Apple Dump Cake
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
- No Bake Nutella Pie
- Layered Berry Trifle
- Easy Candy Bar Ice Cream Cake
3 Ingredient Peach Cobbler
- One 15.25-ounce box yellow cake mix
- Two 15.25-ounce cans sliced peaches in light syrup
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar + 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Spray a rectangular baking dish with nonstick spray (the one we used was slightly smaller than 9x13, but you can use 9x13 if that's what you have).
- Sprinkle half of the dry cake mix into your prepared dish. Then pour both cans of peaches (with the syrup) on top of the cake mix. Use a spoon to stir the peaches and syrup into the cake mix a little bit. Then sprinkle the rest of the cake mix on top and stir again. Drizzle the melted butter evenly over the top. Add the optional cinnamon/sugar on top, if using.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until nice and golden brown on top. Serve warm with scoops of vanilla ice cream (if desired). Leftovers are also good at room temperature!